skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Lost in Thought
Gerrit in the Netherlands
Monday, February 8, 2010
My blog has moved..
I’ve decided to take the plunge and buy
www.gerritniezen.com
. Yes, I know own my own name on the web..
I've moved all my old blog posts at
Blogger
to the new site and in future all new blog posts will be available
there
too!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Gerrit Niezen
Create your badge
My Links
Facebook Album: Trip to South Africa & Kenya
Flickr set - Netherlands 2009
My Twitter feed
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(2)
▼
February
(1)
My blog has moved..
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(19)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(6)
About Me
Gerrit
I'm a South African who moved to the Netherlands during June 2009 for three years to do my PhD.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment