After a sun-and-fun filled three weeks in South Africa I'm back in the Netherlands. I almost didn't make it back to South Africa before Christmas, due to my flight being cancelled after the heaviest snow the Netherlands has seen in years. Luckily I was able to get a flight on another airline two days later, and at least I got to spend some time with my family in Rotterdam in the snow.
Even more photos of the snow can be found here.
After spending a sunny and warm Christmas with my family, eating watermelon in the swimming pool, I enjoyed an entire week at the east coast with some friends over New Years. Time really flies when you're having fun, and a week later I had to return to the Netherlands.
It was quite strange to be in sunny SA the one day, and then driving around on my bicycle in the snow the next. This weekend I visited the Nederlandse Openluchtmuseum in Arnhem with a friend of mine, where we got to experience a typical Dutch winter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment